Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Time Travelers Or Aliens?

OMG !!! Snapped this pic of two men who just disappeared in flashes of light !

Was walking through the park and happened to have my camera out as I was taking random photos as a way to kill time. Saw these 2 guys standing several feet apart from each other, which seemed kind of odd as they were not moving or anything. Thought at first they were maybe playing with a frisbee, but they weren't facing each other, but looking towards the trees in the background. So I just snapped the photo ('cause I found their behavior odd) and just at that moment, they were gone!

It was only after I looked at the photo I noticed those light beams. What do you think they were? Maybe aliens from another dimension or time travelers returning to the future?
Don't think they saw me, as they were facing the other direction, and there were no other people in the park (that I saw). Hope no aliens come looking for me to get this photo back....that's why I've posted it on the internet...just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment