Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

People Love This Smallville Wallpaper

That's right...apparently people love this picture from an ad for the TV show "Smallville" !

And who can blame them...it's a great show and this photo has 5 of the hottest guys in it. And they're not just hot from that explosion behind them. I posted the wallpaper before on this blog; so why am I putting it up again? Well, I'm glad you asked.

As I was checking the statistics for the blog, just to see where my visitors come from (and I was kinda bored), the one thing I noticed is that about 75% of people coming here do so through a search for 'smallville wallpaper' and my little blog's URL comes up fairly high in the search listing. Yay! Actually I don't get that many visitors, *boo hoo :( * , so I'm happy to get some anyway they happen to show up.

Being the helpful sort, I decided to put the picture up again so those who are looking for it can find it. Then I got the brilliant idea (well, maybe not brilliant) to just place it in the sidebar where it can reside for Smallville fans to easily locate. No need to thank me, but hey, while you're here, why not take just an extra minute to check out the rest of the blog. You may see something you like....or not. I realize I'm not the most interesting person, nor is this the best blog on the 'net, but I just want a little "blog love". (LOL)

Anyway, enjoy the Smallville pic, and if you like pictures, check out my new blog, called QE II, that has photos I've taken around my local area. OK, they're not as cool as the Smallville guys photo, but then neither am I. As I am now starting to ramble, this is a good place to stop. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment