Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

A Poem Of My Sunday

To bid on a laptop computer,
I paid a visit to eBay.
The price went too high,
More than I was willing to pay.

Then went off to a website,
Where a test I soon took.
The results are on the right,
Under my profile please look.

Went out to a park because my home it is near,
While sitting there, some comic books I read.
A series based on a story whose title is "Neverhere",
But soon I decided to take a walk instead.

I wandered through the park,
And circled the lake.
Then just on a lark,
A longer walk I did take.

My stroll quickly lead me quite far away,
Then before long a theater came into my sight.
A movie I should see--to myself I did say,
The sun had gone down....it had become night.

As I stood outside the theater I thought,
What film is playing that I have yet to see?
At the box office the ticket I bought,
Was for the blockbuster movie "X-Men III" !

The movie was great....I enjoyed it a lot,
Now I had to begin to make the trip home.
Outside of the theater....it seemed a bit hot,
But now I'm here and writing this poem.

So by now I'm certain you're all quite aware,
One thing I'll never be is a good poet.
And maybe you really don't even care,
But as least now you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment