Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

***** HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ! *****



Happy Independence Day, Everyone !

Just wanted to quickly mention 2 things:

1....My search for a new computer has finally ended. I ended up ordering a laptop from BestBuy. It's being shipped, so I don't have it yet. I'll give more details later.

2....Found this cool s
ite earlier: Meez, where you can create your own 3-d (sort of) avatar to use on your blog or in e-mails. Mine is over to the right, celebrating the 4th ! You can use a smaller version as well, I chose the larger animated one to show it off.

Soon I'm heading out to see some local 4th celebrations...and later...FIREWORKS ! !
!

No comments:

Post a Comment