Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Videos Of The Week

Wow! It's been a week since I last posted anything here! I'm slipping a little!
Actually I'll try to get a post up tomorrow explaining why I'm been kind of lax lately with this blog. Not trying to be mysterious or anything, I'm just too tired right now to write much.

But I did remember my videos!! And here they are:

I went to YouTube earlier and this is the first one I saw, and it reminded me of two other guys I know. So I'm dedicating this video to my friends Ryan & Mike over at Boys Are Ugly But So Cute.


I'm not really a sports fan, but the World Cup of Soccer is going on now, so here's a version of soccer I would definitely watch!


Also I never was a big fan of the group Pink Floyd, but this song/video is one that I really love!
(Must be the anti-authority anarchist in me)

No comments:

Post a Comment