Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday Bluesday

I said in the post I made earlier today I'd be back later....and here I am ! Woo-hoo!

Actually I was going to explain earlier, before I ran out of time, I've been kind of tired lately which was why I hadn't written anything. But that's not the only reason. Sometimes I just get in kind of a 'down mood' and at those times I tend to turn inwards and try to ignore the rest of the world. Normally I don't talk much or interact with other people, and when I'm feeling down, I go even further into my own inner worlds. (Hmmm....maybe that's what insanity is--someone who's just gone completely into their own world and just seems 'crazy' to those on the outside. And who's to say their world isn't better than the outside world) I guess that applies to this blog as well even though I enjoy doing it. I really prefer to post about fun or interesting things or just something to give people a laugh.

Rarely do I talk about myself or my life because it would probably sound like I'm just bitching and moaning, which I hate to do. Also I know many, many people have had a MUCH harder life than I've had, they having suffered through abuse, illness, or extreme poverty. And I've been very lucky to not have had to go through those things. Ok, I've never had much money, but always enough to get by on. {I could resort to being a male prostitute to earn money, but then I'd REALLY be broke! :) } My life has been pretty boring, and I sometimes think kind of pointless, but that's most likely my own fault for not being willling to take any risks or venture outside my 'safe little world'.

Recently the thought has occurred to me to sell everything I own (which is not all that much, really) and take off somewhere. Where I would go, how I'd get there or even how I'd earn enough money to survive on I haven't figured out, which is why I'm still sitting here. See, that's my rational 'safe' way of doing things. I just don't have the "risk-taker" gene that inspires some people to go skydiving or race cars or climb mountains. You couldn't even get me on a roller-coaster....I know...I'm a wimp. So, sue me! HA,HA, if you do sue me you won't get anything anyway (see first sentence in this paragraph).

It may not sound like it, but deep down, I am an optimist....there's a spark inside that burns just bright enough to make me believe that no matter how bad the world seems to be, that things will work out well in the end. I just wish it would happen a lot faster because I do fear sometimes that the Human race will destroy itself before it finally comes to its senses and realizes its full potential.

After having said earlier that I don't talk much, here I am still rambling on. But then this isn't actually talking since I'm typing--AHA--a loophole !

I have thought it would be nice to have a sort of consistent theme for this blog, but am not able to actually come up with one, so it will most likely jump from one subject to another much like my mind does--a messy jumble of random data and assorted (and many times, useless) bits of information.

There is something I would like to try out, if anyone is interested. If you have ANY questions at all, either about me or on any other subject, leave your question in a comment and I'll see if I can answer it. I'm not trying to be a know-it-all, but I do like to take quizzes/tests and enjoy researching subjects. If the question is about me, I promise to answer truthfully; if its on another topic, if I can't answer it, I'll admit I don't know the answer or try to find an answer for you. Just sort of a little quiz game.... I read a lot, know a little about a lot of topics, and there are some subjects I know nothing about--so if you want to test me-- play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment