Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Gay Penguin Update

Once again, the gay penguins in a German zoo are in the news. And the male penguins still prefer the company of each other over the females the zookeepers have tried to pair them up with. Since I reported on the penguins last year I felt I should provide this update.

It's not like I have a penguin fetish or anything like that....really, I don't, I swear!

Male Humboldt penguin pair "Sechs Punkt" (Six Point) and "Schraegstrich" (Slash) cuddling at the Bremerhaven zoo in 2005. Six gay penguins at a German zoo are still refusing to mate with females of the species flown in from Sweden in 2005(AFP/DDP/File)
Well, they are kinda cute !

No comments:

Post a Comment