Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tired Tuesday

I haven't posted in almost a week, mainly because I've just been too tired, I guess. It's been very busy at work the past 2 weeks so by the time I get home, I don't have much energy left to do much of anything. A couple of times I have even fallen asleep sitting here by the computer.
That plus the fact nothing exciting happens in my life to report on. Sometimes it feels like that movie, "Groundhog Day", in which Bill Murray relives the same day over & over & over & over....well, you get the point.

Actually, I don't even have time to finish this as I have to leave for work--again. Seems like I've done this before. Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment