Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Killing Time & Brain Cells

I was going to go out to see a movie earlier tonight but when I looked out the window, it was snowing so hard you could barely see across the street. Since it's about a half-hour's walk to the theater, I decided not to bother, since I'm not fond of snow. Of course, once it was too late to make it to the movie on time, the snow stopped as quickly as it had started.
I HATE weather !

That's right--I hate weather--I want it to be the same all the time. Well, I guess that would be kind of boring....so, anyway I just sat here watching English TV comedies on PBS and fooling around on the computer. Taking some silly quizzes & such. Sounds exciting, doesn't it? And now I'm getting sleepy & dopey & grumpy & sneezy & bashful & ---Hey! Wait a minute! Those are the 7 dwarfs! Hmmm...what are the other two names? There's Doc and what's-his-name--you know--Oh, yeah--it's Happy!
(OK, I cheated on that last one and looked it up at this site)

It must be past my bedtime, 'cuz I've gotten really goofy and 'cuz I just spelled 'because' c-u-z. (twice) So I'm going to go to sleep now. Good-night, Everyone !
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here's the results of 2 quizzes:

So....I have the mental age of a child with deep knowledge of the 20th century. Talk about a split personality !
Or maybe a child prodigy?

You decide !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HASH(0x8dab0bc)
your mental age is 5-10


What is your mental age?(WITH ANIME PICS)
brought to you by Quizilla

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Deep Knowlege
You scored 84% 20th Century Knowlege.
Very nice. You know names, places, maybe even dates. You see over-arching patterns and probably even have a decent idea where the world is likely to go from here. Either you're a student of history or just someone who realizes its importance in an age of the ignorant. On the flip side, people probably hate your know-it-all attitude as much as they hate mine. But hell, we can't help their hopeless ignorance if they don't want it, right? Pearls and swine, baby. Pearls and swine.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on knowlege
Link:
The 20th Century Knowledge Test written by TheRevB

No comments:

Post a Comment