Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's Not Easy Being Green!

Your results:You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
65%
Robin
65%
Superman
65%
Spider-Man
65%
Hulk
45%
Supergirl
42%
Catwoman
40%
The Flash
30%
Batman
30%
Wonder Woman
27%
Iron Man
10%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


This quiz says I should be Green Lantern. That's OK, I guess, although Superman has always been my favorite Superhero. But it also rates me at 65% for Robin, Superman, & Spiderman so I'm a bit confused. But at least it didn't say I was Supergirl, which is a good thing 'cause I'd look terrible in that short skirt she wears !

And I take offense at being called "hot-headed" ! I AM NOT hot-headed!!! How dare anyone say that !! Who do they think they are....making an accusation like that! GRRRR!!!

Oh--sorry about that--he he....didn't mean to fly off the handle like that....after all it's just a silly quiz that really doesn't mean anything. Guess I shouldn't take it so seriously.

Well, gotta go....have to re-charge my power ring.

***walks off, muttering to himself...."Damn ring--doesn't hold a charge long enough to even cross the galaxy & battle the evil armies of the Quorgian empire....where'd they find this ring--in a box of Cracker Jack....sheesh"***

No comments:

Post a Comment