Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Gorgeous Close-Up Photos of the F-117 "Nighthawk" Stealth Fighter

The best set of F-117 Photos I've found. These are Truly some of the best photos showing the F-117 from Display, Take-off, In-Flight, and Landing. High enough resolution to make into screen savers or Desktop pics...

read more | digg story


The item above was posted on Digg.com (not by me) and shows some amazing photos of the F-117 Stealth Fighter plane. Even though it's a weapon of war I have to admit I am fascinated by the science/technology/engineering thats makes it and other aircraft/tanks,etc possible. If only that incredible use of technology could be used to better mankind rather than destroy it.

I didn't put up any "Friday Fun Fotos" this week because 1) I guess I just got lazy and 2) I went out to see "Brokeback Mountain" last night (Friday-it's now after 2am Sat.) so I found these pics and thought I'd provide a link to them instead. Actually I may try out something different next Friday, although I'll still post pics I find fun or interesting.

I know this blog tends to be "all over the place" and doesn't really have a consistent theme, but that's how my mind operates. I find a lot of things interesting and love learning new things, and like to share that information. Maybe in the new year I'll come up with a more organized way of doing this blog because I really enjoy fooling around here. I know I don't have a large number of visitors here but I truly appreciate the people who do stop by, especially the regular readers that return and take the time to comment.

Anyway, I saw "Brokeback Mountain" earlier--the theater I went to was sold out--I was lucky to get a seat. It is a great movie and I'll even admit it made me a bit emotional (something I generally hide quite well). NO--I didn't cry at the movie (OK, I did tear up a bit after, on my walk home, but that was due to the cold wind blowing in my face...well-- it was...mostly). I won't give any plot details 'cause I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it (I hate when people do that!) but I would definitely rate it **** (4 stars) !

Well, it's now after 3am, so I'd better go to bed since I am falling asleep at the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment