Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Now I'm Confused!

Here are the results of a quiz I just took. Now I am trying to figure out which parts are boyish and which girlish...Hmmmm....It's 100 % correct on the eunuch part, though--sad to say :(

Oh, wait, I think I just find a boyish part. (Mmmmm...boyparts......) Sorry, got a little distracted there.

But as it says, I'm just me and I don't care what people expect me to be...so there !

You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment