Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Recently Read


Light Before Day
by Christopher Rice

I just finished reading this book by Christopher Rice. Its the only book of his I've read and its quite good. Its a thriller with some strange twists thrown in. I got it from InsightOut, the gay/lesbian book club. Actually I only got it because I forgot to cancel the "Selection of the Month" which is automatically sent if you don't mail back the selection card or cancel at their website. But I'm glad I forgot to cancel because it turned out to be a very interesting story. I'd been meaning to read some of Christopher Rice's other books but just never got around to it.

I'm too tired to write any more right now but just thought I'd mention this book. The local gay community center has a lending library so maybe I'll donate this and some other books to them. Good night for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment