Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday The 13th !

HaHa ! Fooled you-this post has nothing to do with Friday the 13th ! Except for the fact that it happens to be today's date.
I recently bought a new digital camera to replace the cheap one I got a couple of years ago and took some random photos and video to test it out. Since I never travel anywhere interesting, I
shot these pics while wandering through a local park and from my apartment window.
I even came up with titles for them just to make it look as though I actually know what I'm doing (don't really have much experience with photography).

Two Paths Diverged In A Wood (apologies to Robert Frost)
~click on the title to read Frost's poem~


Wood Nymph
~click title for more info. on nymphs~
Caught a photo of a little wood nymph hiding in this log. Look closely and you'll see his face peeking out from the opening.

Don't be scared, little fellow--I won't hurt you!

And finally, just some video of a thunderstorm taken from my window--click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment