Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Boom ! Boom! Whoosh ! Ooohhh!

It rained here on the 4th of July so I didn't go out to see the local fireworks, but today there were some at a nearby city so I went to see them and take a little video. It gave me a chance to try out the new digital camera I recently got. The fireworks display was put on in Freedom Park in the town of Scotia, which is just across the Mohawk river from the city of Schenectady. I stood on the bridge over the river to take this video. The sound near the end is a bit muffled because I unknowingly had my finger over the microphone on top of the camera. I was using both hands to steady the camera and didn't realize the opening for the mic was on top.
Hey--give me a break ! I've only had the camera for a week; I'm still learning what features it has.
Anyway....here's the link to that video: FIREWORKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment