Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Made The Switch !

No, I didn't go straight or have a sex-change....it wasn't that kind of switch. I just finally moved to the new Blogger and it was surprisingly easy. Playing it safe, I saved a backup copy of my template to my computer as well as a copy to my email account (as an email draft). Yeah I admit I'm a bit cautious but just wanted to be safe if anything went wrong.
The only problem was my profile pic didn't show up, so I had to edit my profile to put it back. Well, it's not the same one I had but a small version of my Meez I just changed yesterday. Although that may change in the future as I have a hard time deciding what picture to put there to represent me. Would put up a photo of myself but get tired of looking at my own face whenever I check my blog. (Not a big fan of mirrors, either...he he)

Under this new Blogger you can put labels on each entry to make items easier to find. I plan to go back and label my past posts, although that may take some time to finish since there are over 470 posts. I also want to make some changes to the look of the blog but haven't decided exactly what I want yet.

That's about all that's new with me for now, so I leave you with this funny photo I just saw:

And I think my job is bad !

No comments:

Post a Comment