Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday TimeWasters

This week I selected something that is a combination of politics and fun, since I promised in my last post I'd ease up on the politics and put up something fun. This is a bit of both.
It's a bunch of really cool animations by a political cartoonist named Mark Fiore.

I'm not even sure if I should call this week's item a "timewaster", because while you may spend time watching these animations, I wouldn't really consider them a waste of time.

Here's a brief bio from his site:
Mark Fiore creates animated political cartoons from an undisclosed location somewhere in San Francisco. His work appears regularly in a wide variety of online news web sites.

Here are links to a few recent animations that are especially good:

1-Profiteering !

2- The Adventures Of Knuckles

3-A Nation Remembers

4-The Hottest Hoax Around

It took me awhile to get these up because for some reason whenever I typed a line and hit 'return' some of the text on the previous line would disappear ! I kept having to re-type the same lines over. Some kind of strange Blogger glitch, I guess !
And it's not even Friday the 13th yet !!

No comments:

Post a Comment