Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday TimeWasters

Apollo 14 panorama
I've been feeling restless lately and wanted to travel somewhere far, far away, so I headed up to the Moon and if you go here you can see some of the sights I saw there.

A picture named cahicon.jpg




After returning to Earth I landed in Australia and saw some of the beautiful sights there. Go here if you want to see those sights too.





Before returning home, I visited a few other places as well but only had time to see a few spots. I will no doubt soon head off again to explore some more of the amazing locations I only just glimpsed in my travels.

Links to the places I visited:
1-The Moon
2-Australia {Peter Murphy's Panoramic VR Weblog} (click on the word 'panorama' in each blog entry to view)
3-Various other places {This was my favorite site because the images are full-screen and really amazing!)

These panoramic images use Quicktime VR and will work if you have Quicktime installed on your computer. Some may take a few seconds to load, so be patient. It will be worth the wait.
You can zoom in the images using the 'shift' key and zoom out using the 'control' key.
Hold your left mouse button down to move the image around.
But be aware--if you're easily prone to "motion sickness" you might want to move the images slowly because they are so realistic you may become a bit dizzy. I was born 'dizzy' so it doesn't really bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment