Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, September 04, 2006

So Long, Summer....

I'll miss you....and wait impatiently for your return....

I'll miss your warm sunny days
And the daylight that lingers
Late into the evening

The sound of crickets happily chirping
Loud booms of a summer thunderstorm
Fireworks popping and whistling on the Fourth

There are those who love Autumn's colors
And others who wish for Winter's snow
Or the awakening of Spring flowers

For me there is but one season

Which brings hope and brightness
Into my ofttimes gloomy world

That is why I write this ode
To you, my dear Summer
Don't stay away too long

For I wait impatiently for your return....

No comments:

Post a Comment