Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Friday, July 07, 2006

It's Meez !

UPDATED: I changed my Meez to show what I'll look like tomorrow after my new laptop arrives ! Too bad the rest of the pic doesn't really look like my apartment & I don't have a big screen TV.




This is my avatar I created at Meez to represent me. And yes, I do look kinda goofy like that !
Actually those clothes are pretty close to what I'm wearing right now, except I don't have a "SuperSoaker" water gun. And I'm not in a park, but I will be later most likely.

This is the larger, animated version of the Meez I have on my sidebar. If you like my Meez, you can go to the site by clicking on the pic and even rate it there! Or set up an account & get your own Meez. I had fun making mine and will no doubt change my "look" occasionally.

Hey, I might even try on some looks I'd never have the nerve to actually do in 'real life'.

Just checked UPS tracking of my new computer and it says it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow !!! Woo-Hoo! Can't wait to get my new 'toy' to play with! Will post some pics of it when it arrives, along with one or two of my old "clunker" I'm currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment