Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, July 17, 2006

It's Getting Hot....Out There!

Well--I guess Al Gore was right after all ! It is getting warmer ! As these headlines show:
Oppressive heat grips most areas--USA Today
No let-up in Europe heatwave--BBC News
Heat Wave Broils Much of the Nation--Newsvine

But I like it hot, so it doesn't bother me too much. In fact today I didn't even know it was that hot out until late this evening when I saw some of these headlines. Of course, I was inside most of the day as I stayed up so late last night that I woke up real late today--about 11 AM. Spent the rest of the afternoon playing on the computer and didn't venture outside until after 6PM in the evening. I did have a small fan going (don't have air-conditioning), but I really never noticed that it was all that hot. Then I spent a few hours sitting outside watching a webcast on my computer. Yes--I had to take it with me--I'm that much in love with it !

Maybe a cool shower will help beat the heat....






No comments:

Post a Comment