Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Videos Of The Week

I've been feeling a bit down lately, and I thought a little comedy would put me in a better mood.
So this week's videos are all ones I found funny. Maybe someone else can use a laugh too!

This kid's a little strange, but funny!


Speaking of strange, this guy (Stephen Lynch) is off-the-scale when it comes to strangeness, but I have a bizarre sense of humor so I really enjoyed it!

If you like that, there is an episode of "Comedy Central Presents" on YouTube with Stephen Lynch with more of his funny (and strange) songs. Just click here to see it. It's 21 minutes long, that's why I didn't pit it here.

This last video you may have already seen since it's the most popular one on YouTube, with over 21 million views! Wow--many TV programs don't get that many viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment