Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Summer In The City

I do love summer--although so far it hasn't been too summery here, but kind of cloudy and cool--so I took the quiz below. I'm also a fan of cities because there's more to do and see, and I get bored easily. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of things to do in the city I live in and I've seen pretty much all there is to see, having lived here my entire life.

You Should Spend Your Summer in the City

You're a trooper, and the summer heat doesn't really get to you.
So you rather stay in the city, where you can sip iced lattes and go to midnight movies.
Forget the beach! You rather be where the good restaurants and stores are.


So I took this next quiz just to see what city might be good for me and here are the results. They all would be great to visit, but I wouldn't want to live in Chicago--too cold & windy in the winter for my taste. We get plenty of cold & wind right here and I would prefer a much warmer climate.

American Cities That Best Fit You::
65% Atlanta
65% Chicago
60% San Diego
55% Honolulu
55% Miami


Of course I'm not far from New York City and I may pay a visit there. Only problem is that the hotel rates there are too high for me to afford, so it will have to be a day trip. Believe it or not, it costs less to take the bus there & back than what a room would cost for one night.
Or I could go to an all-night movie theater and sleep there....

No comments:

Post a Comment