Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, April 10, 2006

True Or False Quizzes

Just killing time taking some online quizzes. Now I've found that some of these quizzes sometimes seem to be pretty accurate while others couldn't be more wrong. I know that most are not at all scientific and don't really mean anything, but they're fun to do. Especially if you were a brainy nerd in school like I was who actually enjoyed taking tests. Yes, I can reveal that deep, dark secret now that I'm been out of school for many, many years.

Typically in class, if the teacher announced an upcoming test, the entire class groaned at the prospect. But I always looked upon exams as a kind of puzzle or game in which the point was to see how high you could score. Of course, I wasn't silly enough to admit that in school, but just secretly enjoyed it. I even liked surprise or "pop" quizzes that some teachers liked to spring on the class without warning. To me, they were like an extra bonus!

OK, now that I have revealed that "horrible" secret, see if you can guess which of the following quizzes I took were "TRUE" in describing me and which were "FALSE" in that they were not accurate about me. I'll tell at the end which ones I feel are correct or not.
***Don't cheat & peek at the answers first--if you do, I'll have to keep you after class ! ***
~~~ # 1 ~~~
You Have a Melancholic Temperament

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.


~~~ # 2 ~~~
You Should Weigh 195

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.
If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!


~~~ # 3 ~~~
You Are Likely A Fourth Born

At your darkest moments, you feel angry.
At work and school, you do best when your analyzing.
When you love someone, you tend to be very giving.

In friendship, you don't take the initiative in reaching out.
Your ideal jobs are: factory jobs, comedy, and dentistry.
You will leave your mark on the world with your own personal philosophy.


~~~ # 4 ~~~
Your Quirk Factor: 80%

You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal.
No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."


~~~ # 5 ~~~
Well, You Know What a Blog Is...

You got 3/8 correct!
But, truthfully, most blogs probably bore you.


Now for the answers:
#1 ~ This one I felt was very TRUE -- if you said TRUE, give yourself 20 points!
#2 ~ WAY off! I only weigh about 135 and have always been thin! 20 points if you said FALSE!
#3 ~ Actually I was 3rd (and last) born! I'd say this one was TRUE! 20 points for TRUE!
#4 ~ I also feel this quiz is TRUE! I'm really pretty weird! 20 points if you said it was TRUE!
#5 ~ This one I think is definitely FALSE! I think I know quite a bit about blogging and I love many, many blogs--would I spend this much time doing this if I didn't like it? 20 points if you said this was FALSE!

Add up the answers you got correct....20 for each one you got right. How did you do?

20-40 points means "You don't know me very well--you should come to my blog more often to learn about how fascinating I really am!"
60-80 points
means "You know me pretty well--you must have been reading my silly ramblings here for awhile. That also means you've got a lot of free time on your hands to waste reading my blog! But thanks for visiting anyway--you are a true blogger buddy!"
100 points means"You know me better than I know myself!! I was surprised by some of the results of these quizzes! WOW! I'm really impressed by your insight and dedication to learning all about me !(Want to get married?)
Thanks for taking my quiz about quizzes about me. HA! HA! I tricked you into taking a "pop" quiz! Aren't you glad you didn't have me for your teacher in school?

No comments:

Post a Comment