Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

In My Head

How do I know I'm not just dreaming this ?
This little quiz is right about that--I do live in my head....but sometimes it seems a bit cramped in here. Maybe I need more "headroom".

And speaking of headroom, does anyone remember the TV series Max Headroom?
From the Max Headroom chronicles website's description:
Max Headroom
is a computer-generated personality who exists only within a television network's control computer, which he has almost total control over and the ability to see and access almost anything within range of a TV set tuned to his channel. He consists of the slightly scrambled memories and personality of television news reporter Edison Carter and a sophisticated replication program developed by Network 23's teenaged technical genius, Bryce Lynch.

It aired in 1987 here in the US but was based on a telefilm from England. Wasn't on for long, but I loved the series. The story took place, as the show said, "20 minutes into the future" and was about Network 23 & other TV networks fighting for ratings, had computer hackers, conspiracies, and pretty decent special effects. Overall a cyberpunk kind of story.
Well, guess I got a bit sidetracked there. See--that quiz WAS right about me living in my head, one strange thought leads me to another.

Wow, just did a search and found the series on DVD; I'll have to get me a copy, for sure.
(Have I mentioned recently I love the Internet?) Now if I could find a way to live inside the network, like Max Headroom, I'd be all set !



You Are a Dreaming Soul

Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this world
So much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time
You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...
But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult

You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.
Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.
Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.
Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment