Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy President's Day !

Washington Lincoln

Well, I'm happy it was President's Day because I didn't have to go to work. Actually I have the entire week off due to it being "winter break" at the college campus where I work. And I love having a break from work!

I have to use some of this free time this week to try to discover why this silly computer isn't working the way it should. I keep putting off doing it 'cause I'm afraid I'll do something to screw it up even more than it already is and won't be able to get online at all. In a few months, hopefully I'll be able to put together enough pieces of paper with Presidents' pictures on them (in other words, money) to buy a new computer, but until then I just have to keep this old clunker running.

Well, as you can no doubt tell, i really don't have much to write about today, so I'm going to give the computer a rest and go get some rest myself.

So I'll just end this by saying:

Happy Birthday, George & Abe !

No comments:

Post a Comment