Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Don't Like To Gossip, But....

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7669/1922/1600/78864_jakey2.jpg
Usually I have little to no interest in celebrity gossip. I honestly don't care who's dating/marrying/breaking up with who or what some 'celebrity' is wearing to some red-carpet event. I don't even have any particular favorite actors/actresses I would rush out to see in a movie. I judge the movies I go to see more by the story being told than by the ability of the actors involved.

That disclaimer stated, I came across this celebrity gossip website called "The Gilded Moose" which I have to admit, I thought was very funny. I read through the entire archives (it only goes back to Nov. 2005) and the more recent entries are better than the earlier ones. If you are into celebrity gossip or just want a laugh, check it out.

By the way, the picture above was just my sneaky way to get your attention. The rest of the item that goes with it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment