Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Resolution Tag

I usually don't make New Year Resolutions, but I was tagged by Elmo for this, so I'll give it a try.

Here are the Rules:
Make three resolutions for yourself, they can be big or small, but they must be something that you can stick to doing. At least one must not be for your physical being.

1. I have to try to eat more fruits & vegetables.
2. I would like to travel a little more outside of where I live.
3. I have to find a way to get enough money together to buy a nice new notebook computer.

Next tag 4 people, and let them know they are tagged.

I tag:
Ryan
Castor
Adam
Sorry, but I couldn't think of anyone else to tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment