Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Alternate Universes

I'm standing on a street in front of a two-story house, like many other houses on that same street. Across the street is a parking lot. There then appears in the sky two or three flying vehicles, I guess you could call them "hovercars".

The hovercars are powered by large downward-facing fans and seem to float in the air. They are open on top and are piloted by men in light blue shirts and dark gray pants, wearing caps resembling those worn by Air Force officers. In addition to flying these hovercars, the pilots are remote controlling small saucer-shaped objects that are also flying about nearby. The hovercars sometimes fly above rooftop levels and then dip down low to the ground; one flies low over the parking lot across the street from where I'm watching.

There are a number of other people watching these strange devices when all of a sudden one of the hovercars seems to lose power and crashes into the ground. The pilot manages to either jump out or eject just before it hits the pavement and he seems to be OK. The hovercar smashes into many parts on impact.

A minute later another of the hovercars also seems to go out of control and heads straight towards the 2-story house I'm standing near. It crashes into the side of the building away from me and you can hear the sound of glass breaking and people screaming. Flames can be seen in the upper-story windows. Soon there are people running out of the house, including a few small children. The pilot of the craft also emerges from the building, seemingly unhurt.

A large silver saucer-shaped object then flies by overheard and disappears from sight. Another smaller craft also appears briefly.
******************************
Then I woke up from this dream that I had early this morning. Some people believe dreams have a meaning...anyone care to tell me what this crazy dream means? Or maybe I was in an alternate universe that can be accessed only when asleep in THIS universe. Modern physics discusses the possible existence of parallel universes; perhaps I briefly entered a nearby parallel dimension.

Last week one day I dreamed I was in a locker room getting ready for some sporting event. There were both men & women on the same team although I didn't know exactly what sport we were playing. The sport had ininngs but it was not baseball nor softball--this I just knew in the dream. I have never played sports nor been on a team and don't even watch sports so why this would appear in a dream is a mystery to me. Many times I will dream of people who I don't know in 'real life' and sometimes these same people will re-appear in a dream at a later time.

Evidence of 'alternate universes' or maybe I'm just strange? I'll leave that choice up to you.
******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment