Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Video(s) Of The Week: Boys Being Boys

This week I have chosen a couple of videos based on the premise that guys will do almost anything, whether it's just silly or even a bit dangerous...

This first video is from the silly category--a cute boy dancing--and I love the song that's playing (even have it as a ringtone on my phone).

This next video goes more towards the slightly dangerous category--or "why would you even think to try this?"

Found the first video using Yahoo! video search and the second through Google video search.

Found another using Yahoo! that is mentioned below:

***********************************************************************************
OK, I also came upon this video while searching and thought some of my vast (ha!) army of loyal readers would enjoy it--it is XXX-rated so beware! When I tried to access the site the video came from, I got a "403 Forbidden! Error message!" but was able to play it through the Yahoo! search video preview. The fact that it said it was forbidden meant I had to play it!
It's about 9 minutes long and if you watch it don't blame me if you come upon it too!
************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment