Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Martin Should

Just what have I been up to lately? I'm not sure myself, but when I typed "Martin Should" into Google search some of the results I got are as follows:

MARTIN SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
Martin Should Burn In Hell
Martin should go to Washington
Martin should either govern or resign
Martin should blush
Martin should return from Caribbean holiday ...
Martin Should Be Removed From Campus

That Caribbean vacation must have been pretty wild 'cause I don't even remember being there...and what did I do to deserve burning in Hell?

See what happens when you're bored and sleepy? Here it is almost 2 AM and I'm messing around with Google just to see what goofy results I get. Actually I just got home about an hour ago, having gone to see the movie "Rent", which I'll talk more about later. I've seen a number of movies in the past few days, both at the theater and on DVD. I'll post a piece on them tomorrow when I'm more coherent. (ha-I just noticed "coherent" has the word 'rent' in it, and I didn't even plan that). Now I know it's time to go to sleep..."my mind is going, I can feel it, I can feel it".
Oh wait, that's what the HAL9000 computer from "2001-A Space Odyessy" said when they were disconnecting his circuits. So speaking as my robot-self, --Martron3000-- Goodnight, everyone....must go rest my circuits & recharge my batteries.....

No comments:

Post a Comment