Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Tagged !


2.2 billion years ago and the light is just now reaching us here on Earth.

I was tagged by Mike for the following:

Rules:1) Go into your archives. 2) Find your 23rd post. 3) Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it.) 4) Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules. 5) Tag five other people

Only problem is, I have no one I can think of to tag as all the people in my blog link list seem to have been tagged already! :( Maybe I need to find more blog buddies...

P.S. I posted this last night, but for some reason Blogger didn't actually put it up, yet when I checked last night it was there, but not now--strange?!

The pic was the one that went with the line from the post, so I decided to add it here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment