Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Please Take A Number, Guys!

In case anyone reading this blog doubts for a minute just what a super-stud I really am, just take a look at the picture below which I took earlier today from my front window of all the hot guys waiting outside my building, hoping to get some of my sweet lovin'. The second pic shows the bus they came in on...that's right!...they're coming by the busload...now, aren't you all just a wee bit jealous of me?

Now I'm the first to admit I ain't all that hot, but I must be doing something right if the boys are arriving by the busload. Just hope I have time for them all--I wouldn't want anyone to feel neglected. Well, I better get going...I think I hear another bus pulling up outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment