Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Is It Halloween Yet?

OK, I've gone and done something I've haven't done before. NO--NOT THAT, you perverts...though I wish it WAS that :) Whatever that might be???

What I meant is that I've put an actual photo of my scary self in my profile. Seeing as it's getting close to Halloween, I'd thought I would give everyone a good scare.
Sorry if seeing it gives you nightmares. In my defense, I must say I took that pic with a cheap camera and I'm a lousy photographer, so you can't expect much.

The previous pic I had there was of an anime character named Monkey D. Luffy from the anime series OnePiece. He's a pirate who has the ability to stretch like rubber, something I can't do. And he's way better looking than me, too.

Now if you would rather see Luffy than me in that spot, feel free to leave a comment asking for his return. If I get more votes for Luffy than for myself, I'll put his pic back up. Personally, I vote for Luffy 'cause I ain't crazy about looking at myself...that's why I only have one mirror in my apt. Don't be afraid to express your true opinion-if you'd rather see Luffy, say so--it won't hurt my feelings--I may end up changing it back anyway if I get sick of seeing myself there.

One reason I decided to put it there is because I think it makes the previous item I posted about the busload of guys even funnier when you can see what I really look like. :) Like guys would really line up for THAT! Also I felt it was about time I quit hiding behind Luffy and let people see the truth. Frightening as that may be!

I know some people worry about having their pics up because of the possiblity of someone stalking them...but I am quite confident NO stalker is THAT crazy to want to
waste their time on me.

Anyway...that's all I have to say for now...except THANKS to those of you who come here and read my silly ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment