Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Bragging Rights

Yup....I'm claiming bragging rights for having accurately predicted the outcome of this election!

On Monday I posted a link here to the electoral vote map I created on Yahoo's interactive map site, showing my prediction for the state-by-state results. Here it is:
Here are today's results from CNN, and their map:
North Carolina, Indiana, and Missouri are not filled in on CNN's map because the results are so close they haven't called it yet. But in North Carolina & Indiana, Obama is ahead, and in Missouri, McCain is leading.
Filling in those states, CNN's map is identical to the one I created!
Which means, I got it 100 % correct!
Normally, I don't brag, but in this case, I'll make an exception, since I predicted the outcome as well as any of the political analysts on the various news stations!
I will now await a call from CNN to become their new political analyst..........still waiting......waiting.......waiting......
Well, I'm sure they'll call soon, they're probably just busy this morning.
And I'll stop bragging now....but I'll let Homer Simpson have the final word on my behalf:

No comments:

Post a Comment