Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Friday, July 06, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye



TRANSFORMERS !

Wow-- Aren't they cool !






And look how big this one is !













Hey! Wait just 60,000,000,000 nanoseconds* here !

These transformers don't look anything like the ones from the movie !

(*that's 60 billion nanoseconds=60 seconds=1 minute)
Transformers Movie Pictures
Ahhh...that's better. My brain must have short-circuited there for a bit.

Transformers Movie Pictures
As you may have guessed by now I recently (yesterday,actually) saw the new "Transformers" movie. And I give it two robotic thumbs up !

I never really watched the Transformers cartoons when they were first on TV, but I have to say I thought the special effects and CG in this movie are way better than any cartoon graphics!
There's plenty of action and excitement throughout the movie, and the battle scenes are fantastic! The only thing I found a little annoying is that scenes of the robots actually transforming are kind of quick and it's hard to follow the transformation clearly. Guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD so I can slow it down enough to see better.
If you haven't seen it yet, I'd suggest you head for a movie theater this weekend...you won't be disappointed.
And even if you hate robots you still get to see that cute Shia LaBeouf (including a brief shot or two of him in his boxers).
Shia LaBeouf photo





(P.S. click on this post's title to go to The Transformers official movie site)

~~~UPDATE~~~
If you are a real Transformers fan/geek, check out these cool animated T-Shirts over at ThinkGeek.com !
Although they are a little pricey for my budget at $34.99.
{And just so you know, I didn't go looking for these shirts, but happened to see them on another website. OK--I admit it--if I had the money to spare, I'd buy one, 'cause I'm kinda geeky.}

No comments:

Post a Comment