Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Is It Finally Spring?



I think Spring has finally arrived here! The past three days have been sunny and warm...so I can get outdoors and enjoy the fresh air. And I'll be headed outside soon. But this morning I was websurfing (big surprise, there!) and found some old Muppets videos. The "Muppets Show" was a great TV show, but I didn't see all the episodes so I watched a few segments on Youtube.
Here are a couple that I enjoyed:





Well, gonna get out of this apartment and enjoy the Spring weather...hope everyone else is having nice weather this weekend too !

No comments:

Post a Comment