Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Videos Of The Week

Trapped inside by the recent snowstorm and not being able to find anything good to watch on TV, I spent today watching old comedy video clips online. Here are a few of my favorites.

I love Stephen Wright's strange sense of humor and his twisted way of seeing things. Here's an old clip from one of his routines:



One of the greatest stand-up comics was Rodney Dangerfield, as seen in this next video. I once heard Rodney say in an interview, not long before he died, that he wasn't afraid of death even though he really didn't believe in life after death. But wherever you are now, Rodney, I hope you are getting the respect you deserve.


When I was a kid, I loved to watch Abbott and Costello movies on TV. They had the funniest comedy routines I'd ever seen. Here is their most famous bit:

No comments:

Post a Comment