Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Blizzard

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs6/300W/i/2005/047/d/6/Falling_Petals_by_sasameyuki.jpg
"It's Valentine's Day and all I got was this lousy blizzard!"
How's that sound for a new T-shirt slogan?

Instead of candy and flowers,
it was cold and flurries,
In place of a sweet warm embrace,
There was a bitter cold wind,
Instead of waiting for a loved one to return home,
I waited for a bus to finally return me home.

And that's my Valentine's Day....
Guess I won't get a job writing cards for Hallmark
With that kind of verse !

Here's a photo I just took out of my front window
showing some of the snow piled up.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment