Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Videos Of The Week

I was going to go to the theater earlier today to see the following movie, but just couldn't work up the energy to walk there in the cold. But maybe I'll make it tomorrow. Anyway, here's a preview of the movie I'd planned to see:


So instead I sat and watched videos on my computer or from YouTube. I found a couple of movie parodies that I thought were pretty funny. The first is another of the many, many "Brokeback Mountain" parodies that have been made, but this one seemed to me to be better done than most of them and is rather funny. The person who made it did a good job editing the scenes together.


This is an old one from "Mad TV".

And now, after sitting around like a lazy slug all day, I'm going to go to bed. Because despite having done nothing, I'm still tired. Either I'm getting old or it's the cold, gloomy weather making me this unmotivated to do much. Or a bit of both....

No comments:

Post a Comment