Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Lazy Blogger

Wow, it's been 10 days since I posted anything here. Guess I'm getting really lazy lately. And I shouldn't be because I've been off work since before Christmas, so I should have plenty of energy. But for some reason I just haven't been able to motivate myself to do much of anything but watch TV and surf the web. I always seem to have less energy in the winter anyway--I think it's the cold weather that tires me out. I'm like a cold-blooded lizard...when the temperature goes down, so does my energy level.
Today I had to attend a safe food-handling class at my job, and we have another one tomorrow, then we have a week and a half before we re-open for the Spring semester. Hopefully my energy level will pick up before then.
I want to switch this blog to the new Blogger format and hope to do that this weekend or early next week. Also would like to redesign it a bit. I tried putting up a new top banner, but I can't seem to get rid of the old title (the red lettering). I'll have to figure out how to accomplish that as well. (If anyone knows, let me know what I'm doing wrong.)
I'd probably write more here if my life were more interesting, but there's nothing to report on as far as my personal life goes--just work and sitting at home on the computer. I do want to try to update the blog more often, at least once a day if possible. Most likely I will talk about subjects that interest me and mention web sites that I think are cool. Since really all I do is surf the web during my spare time that's about all I have to write about anyway. But I do come across a LOT of great stuff that I hope others might also be interested in.
Here's one example: I came across this incredible sci-fi/fantasy artwork while using Stumbleupon.com. The artist/creator is
Mathias Verhasselt
Visual Development/Concept Design
or at least that's the only credit I saw on the site.
Check it out...you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment