Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Video (Belated) Of The Week

I'm very late this week in putting up my videos and as you can see, I just have one. The reason for this is simply that I've been very tired this past week due to an extremely busy work week and I think the colder weather tends to slow me down as well. Like an old car, I have trouble starting in cold weather. I slept most of today (until 5PM) after getting up early to go do my laundry and as soon as this is posted, I'm heading back to bed.

But yesterday was a bit warmer, although rather breezy, and I made it out to the movie theater to see "Shortbus". The video below is a trailer for it, but there is an uncensored trailer on the official website.

If the movie comes to your town or city, I definitely recommend seeing it. It's a quirky, offbeat kind of movie (which I like, 'cause I'm kinda strange anyway). And yes, it has a bit--ok, quite a bit--of explicit sex scenes. Gay, straight, S&M, something for everyone, but depite this it's not just about sex. It's more about the relationships people have with one another. There's also many humorous moments as well as some very touching scenes throughout the film. From the opening scene, which I won't reveal--but which is sure to get your attention--to the closing credits, "Shortbus" will certainly be a ride you won't forget.

So that's my brief review of the movie, now I am going to keep my earlier promise and go back to bed. Perhaps my dreams will be as much fun to watch as "Shortbus" is.

No comments:

Post a Comment