Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm A Rare Breed !


According to this website, there are only two people in the United States with the same name as me. Actually if I'm one of the 2, I guess there's just one other person with my name.
That makes me very rare, so I must be valuable, like the rare gem Painite
(which has been described by the Guinness Book of World Records as the rarest gem mineral).
Or maybe it means I'm nearly extinct, like the once-rare DoDo bird !

So I am either a fancy rock or a dumb bird....hmm....doesn't sound promising either way!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment