Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Weekend Update

Just doing a quick post to update since I haven't done any since Tuesday. It was my first week back at my crappy job after a nice long summer vacation (layoff). So I was too tired most evenings to think of anything to write. And I'm late getting my videos up this week, but I'll have them up later today. I went with a friend to a computer show earlier today so didn't have time to find any videos I wanted to use. He wanted to get a new little wireless security camera, which he did.
I bought a few items too. Got a cheap small webcam, a new set of speakers to use with my laptop, and a 'cooling pad' that sits under the laptop to help keep things cooled down. It has 3 small fans spaced out to cover the bottom of the computer. Plugs right into the USB port for power and is pretty quiet, although you can hear it a little. My laptop doesn't seem to get all that hot, but I thought keeping it cooler might help prolong its' useful life. Especially since it's going to have to last me a loooong time since I don't often have that much cash to spend on such things. The 'cooling pad' is very lightweight too (less than a pound) so you could even carry it with you when using the laptop 'on the go'.
Not much else to report in my boring life....I'll have my videos up soon.
Oh, and if you have a microphone on your computer, you can leave me a "voice comment" over on the right side in the 'MyChingo' voice message box. To listen to a message already there, just click on the name...the sound quality isn't all that great and the volume seems kind of low, but hey!--it's a free service!
In the meantime you can check out my "favorite videos" from Veoh in the right sidebar just under the MyChingo voice comment section.
Be back later....

No comments:

Post a Comment