Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Keith Olbermann On Bush And 9/11

Once again, Keith Olbermann is right on the money with his commentary on Bush and the tragedy of 9/11. I was going to comment yesterday myself on Bush's speech, but it was just more of his same tired old rhetoric. What was especially irritating to me was when President Bush spoke about Presidents Roosevelt and Hoover, as if implying he too would go down in history as a great leader. I'm certainly not a prophet and can't predict what future historians might write about the Bush Presidency, but from this vantage point, it doesn't look like a great legacy.
But enough of me--listen to what a real journalist has to say:

No comments:

Post a Comment