Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Videos Of The Week

I traveled the world to find these videos (well, the world wide web at least).

The first one is a music video by a group from Iceland named Sigur Rós. Now I don't speak Icelandic (what a surprise!) but that's not necessary as the images in the video convey the song's meaning with a power beyond words.


(I've left the original description from YouTube on this next video):
The ending scene from Danish film Du Er Ikke Alene (You Are Not Alone) from 1978.
"Kim and Bo decide to "come out" to the school and in front of parents and classmates, show a video they made about their relationship that concludes with a long and passionate kissing scene."



Summer, sad to say, is coming to an end, so this next video is my tribute to Summer's end.
It's a clip from the German movie Summer Storm with music from Jojo titled "Too Little, Too Late".


That song seems quite approppiate, because as my favorite season comes to an end, I feel as though I've done too little, too late, throughout so many summers of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment