Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I Won A Million (Fake) Dollars !

I should have saved this for my "Tuesday Timewaster" but decided it was a little too geeky for most people. It's a science/math quiz based on the "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" game show. Since I'm a science geek, I enjoyed it. On my first attempt I made it to the $250,000 level before missing an answer. But I forgot I had 3 'lifelines' and didn't use any of them. This was my second attempt and I made it all the way with the help of all 3 lifelines.
Some of the questions here are pretty tough and you have to have a decent knowledge of science and good math skills to advance through the questions.
If you want to give it a try, click the title above, or go here.

Pay day!

Your Score

Winning the Fake Million Dollars: 1,000,000

Unused Life Line Bonus: 0 × 300,000 = 0

Time Bonus: 576,091

Final Score: 1,576,091

Your score has been added to the Recent Winners List!

You can find your score by looking for this ID number: AUG-02715

No comments:

Post a Comment