Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday TimeWasters

Ten days ago (July 15th) I put a couple of links to games I came upon in my trips through cyberspace. Basically they were just ways for me to waste time....so I decided to make it a regular feature. And "Tuesday Timewasters" sounded like a good title for it, so here it is!
Sometimes it may only be one game, other time it may be two, depending on what I come across in my travels, or how lazy I am that week.

I enjoyed this little puzzle cube game in which you have to link up the colors on the cube. The first few rounds are pretty easy, but it gets a lot trickier as you progress to higher levels. I'm just doing one game this week because I got it up kinda late in the day. Next week, I'll try to post my "TimeWaster" earlier in the day so you can waste even more time.

Have fun !


Insane Central Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment