Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Videos Of The Week

Even though it doesn't open for a couple more weeks, I'm already looking forward to the new Superman movie. So for my videos this week, I have chosen 3 different incarnations of Superman.
The first is the 50's TV series starring George Reeves, the second the movie starring Christopher Reeve, and the last the upcoming "Superman Returns", starring Brandon Routh.

And yes, I am old enough to remember the TV series. But like Superman, I come from another planet and don't age as quickly as Earth people.





No comments:

Post a Comment