Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Videos Of the Week

In my previous post I answered a question about my favorite childhood toy, which I said was my "Matchbox" car collection. So here's a video about the life of some cars:



Speaking of cars I've recently been playing a very old videogame called "New Rally-X" where you drive a racecar around collecting flags and avoiding rocks & other cars that try to crash into you. (and I got a new high score of 142,040!)
On the same Playstation disk is the original Pac-Man game as well, but hard times have hit poor Pac-Man as can be seen in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment